IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU WERE MEANT TO LIVE!
“It takes work to find the “authentic you,” but take a look at how much time you are already spending in an effort not to do the work, not to seek out your truth and create the life you were meant to live.”
Eliminate Your Obstacles
- We spend so much of our time searching for something to make us happy, living in denial of the things that make us miserable, confronting people and trying to make them change so we can be happy.
- We struggle to carve out a name for ourselves at our jobs, getting up each morning hoping something has changed only to find more of the same.
- We involve ourselves in all types of activities hoping this will be the thing that makes the difference.
- We keep looking outside yourselves for the answers. Going from relationship to relationship to find that person that makes us feel whole, loved and accepted.
- We live from past hurts, disappointments and transgressions, not knowing how to let go, forgive and learn from these experiences.
- We blame, find fault, and hold onto grudges all in an effort to not ever be hurt again only to find that we are living it daily from this fear based mentality.
Well it is, and most of us have lived it at one time or another or are just stuck in this pattern.
Just imagine if you put that much energy or half that energy into looking inward to find the answer.
We all have that power within us. We have the power to become who we were truly meant to be.
HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED:
- Who am I, really?
- How do I find my purpose?
- What is truly important to me?
- Why do I always seem to struggle through my life?
- What is getting in my way?
- How would I feel if I had the life I really wanted?
- What direction do I take?
- Why do I find it difficult to connect, spiritually?
- How do I create a future by which I feel moved and inspired?
- How do I learn from and let go of the past?
- Why do I always seem to struggle with my relationships?
- How do I bring about passion and love in my life?
- Why do I feel lonely even though I have people in my life?
- What would it look like to have balance in my life?
I ASK YOU
- What are your hopes and dreams for the future?
- What gifts or talents do you have that aren’t being fully developed?
- What would you like to have even more of in your life?
- What really matters to you?
- Where do you want to go from here and are you ready to take the next step?
- Where do you want to be in six months, one year, five years?
- What will your legacy be?